- 2 oz whole-grain angel-hair pasta (of an 8 oz. box)
- 2 teaspoons extra light olive oil
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, shelled (tails intact)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat grated Parmesan
Cook pasta 1 minute less than directed on package; set aside.
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp with salt. Cook shrimp until pink, 5 to 6 minutes; transfer to a plate.
Reduce heat to medium; add olives, parsley and garlic. Cook until garlic becomes fragrant but does not brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add spinach, tomatoes, broth, wine and lemon juice. Cover and cook until tomatoes soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in half of shrimp and half of pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve. (Place remaining cooked shrimp and remaining cooked pasta in separate resealable bags and refrigerate until Monday's lunch and dinner, respectively.)