Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Guacamole Stuffed Eggs

I eat pretty much the same thing for lunch every day when I'm at work.  It's the easiest way to make sure that I'm not eating too much and that what I'm eating is relatively healthy.  This is why I get excited when I find fun snacks that are full of protein and healthy fats to add to my lunch.  Since I work out after work, it's important that I eat healthy and well enough to foster a good work out.  This take on deviled eggs not only tasted amazing (it takes a few bites to get used to it, but they're SO good!), they kept me feeling full and I wasn't craving random snack machine carbs and sugar.  




(I added garlic powder and paprika to mine for an extra kick)

and here is an awesome guacamole recipe if you'd like to use that to stuff your eggs with:

No comments: